Sunday, January 4, 2015

AMIR15 : HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

LET'S MAKE 2015 A HAPPY NEW YEAR ! ! !


I want to thank all my Social Media friends for their continued support and interest.  

            

2014 was my best CONTENT CREATION year. 
I owe it all to my sense of commitment to y'all. 

Yeeh-Haa!!!

I have POSTED a link to my "2014 End Of Year Report" printed publication for your review ...

WPLV24-TV : Digital Marketing Report for the Music Industry 2014
This yearly magazine encompasses the entire year of articles from my Digital Marketing blog at www.thewirelesscowboy.tv. It is a FULL COLOR, GLOSSY PRINTED and SHIPPED reference to my online content which also includes a centerfold INFOGRAPHIC as well as an ACTIONABLE BUSINESS/MARKETING PLAN,…


... and will be providing some additional discounts via SPECIFIC LANDING PAGES before March 01, 2015 the official launch of my 2015 EDITORIAL CALENDAR.  

I look forward to a new season of  Industry Research which starts next week with 
#CES2015 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Thanks,
Rick Marquez